Hill Country Mission for Health provides primary healthcare to:
- Adults age 18 -64
- Uninsured and Underinsured
- Those who do not qualify for Medicare, Medicaid, or other medical benefits
- Residents residing in Kendall County; Boerne and Comfort ISD
- Household income not exceeding 200% of Federal poverty level
- Basic acute and primary healthcare
- -cough, ear pain, headache, allergic reactions, respiratory, etc.
- Management of chronic health conditions
- diabetes, high blood pressure, asthma, obesity, and high cholesterol
Blood tests, x-rays, pap smears
- Specialty Referrals
- mammograms, orthopedic, ophthalmology, pulmonology, podiatry, and specific diagnostic gastrointestinal screening
- Pharmaceutical Assistance program
- Counseling to assist with diet, exercise, and healthy lifestyle choices
Patients are referred to the emergency room or urgent care as needed.